Goodman 2 Ton 14 SEER Air CONDITIONING System – GSX140241 – ARUF29B14
The Goodman® GSX14 14 to 15 SEER Central Air Conditioner is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly cooling performance. It uses R-410A refrigerant which is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The GSX14 central air conditioner features a high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor and features operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry.
The GSX140241 can be 14 or 15 SEER, depending on which indoor unit it is paired with. To achieve a 15 SEER system, you must match the condenser with the manufacturer-recommended evaporator coil, a TXV and a Goodman furnace, air handler, or modular blower equipped with a variable speed blower. For complete matchup information, see the Accessories tab below, consult the Specifications Sheet in the Documents section below, or call 800 865 5931 to speak to a consultant. A 15 SEER central air conditioning system will reduce your electric bill approximately 7% – 8% more than a 14 SEER system.
Some Goodman central air conditioning condensers include an orifice (also called “flow rater” or “piston”) in a small bag taped to the side of the unit. If included, use this orifice in place of the one that comes with your coil or air handler to make the two units fully compatible.
Central Air Conditioner’s Standard Features
- Energy-efficient Copeland® scroll compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
Legal RegionNo SouthwestTotal Cooling Capacity2 Ton(s)Cooling BTUs24000 BTUCooling Tonnage2 TonsSEER14 SEEREnergy Efficiency Ratio12.0 EERRefrigerantR-410AMaximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)15 AmpsCompressor TypeScrollStagesSingle StageLow Pressure Safety SwitchNoLiquid Line Size3/8 InchesSuction Line Size3/4 InchesNoise Level71 DecibelsPad Size30×30 InchesProduct Weight126 lbsShipping Weight141 lbsWidth26 InchesDepth26 InchesHeight27.5 InchesVoltage208 – 230 VoltsFrequency60 HzVoltage Phase1Compressor Warranty10 Years With Online RegistrationParts WarrantyWith Online Registration 10 Years
Model: GOODMAN GSX140241